Kris “Tanto” Paronto is an American author and speaker as well as a former U.S. Army Ranger and CIA security contractor. Paronto is known for his actions while part of the CIA annex security team during the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stephens and the CIA compound in Benghazi. He is featured in the book 13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi and is credited as a co-author. Paronto was portrayed by Pablo Schreiber in the film 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. He is author of the 2017 self-improvement novel The Ranger Way: Living the Code On and Off the Battlefield.
Most Recent Episodes
- Episode 318: All About the Glocks – Shane Coley & Corey Jones – SHOT 2019
- Episode 317: JUSTIFIED SAVES – Father Saves Son From Carjacking Turned Into Kidnapping
- Episode 316: What’s Holding You Back?? – Jeff Gonzales
- Episode 315: Highlights and Lowlights From the NRA Show 2019
- Episode 314: Training John Wick – Taran Butler and Jade Struck