Jeffrey Paulsen has been teaching concealed carry and other firearm refirearm-relatedince 2008. His enthusiasm in contagious and he is dedicated to presenting the facts without the agenda so typical in most instructors. Uniquely qualified to teach as an attorney J.D., Jeff has a passion for the law and for firearms. Customer experience is the most important aspect of the class presentation. Jeff practices law with an emphasis on Estate Law in Arizona.
Most Recent Episodes
- Episode 200: The Deadliest Shooting in U.S. History – Lessons Learned
- Episode 199: Neighbor Shoots Getaway Car to Stop Burglary Suspects
- Episode 198: Performance Standards and Data with Jeff Gonzales
- Episode 197: Concealed Carry Tips For Women With Amy Robbins & Emily Valentine
- Episode 196: Worlds Collide With Rob Leatham and Rob Pincus